- System Requirements
- Video Guide
- Customer Reviews
The DigiMemo is a portable and compact electronic notepad which you can use just like a clipboard to instantly record your notes, ideas, sketches, drawings and flowcharts both on paper and digitally at the same time.
Any ordinary paper or notepad up to A4 size can be used with the DigiMemo and the ultra-thin & light digital pen which takes a standard replaceable ballpoint ink cartridge provides a natural pen and paper feel. Not only does the DigiMemo use standard ink refills and paper it's also powered by standard batteries, the pad takes 4× AAA batteries which last approximately 80 hours (continual use) and the pen is powered by a standard watch battery (SR626SW) that lasts approximately 14 months.
The 32MB of internal memory can hold up to 80 pages of notes and if this simply isn't enough there is the option of expanding the memory with an SD card allowing you to write and store up to 999 pages of notes. The storage capacity, battery life and ease of use make the DigiMemo an unbeatable mobile note-taking device.
For enhanced mobility, an optional Bluetooth transmitter is available.
· A full bundle of the DigiMemo pad and Myscript Software.
· Available in A4 only.
· Built-in 32MB storage device
· Optional enhanced memory with SD memory card slot
· 4× AAA batteries (included)
· Alternate power source via USB cable when connected to PC
· Works on any paper
· File formats: DHW ACECAD digital page file format / DND ACECAD e-Book file format
Dimensions (A4 DigiMemo):
· Size (mm): 245 × 336 × 12
· Weight: 615g (without batteries) 660g (with batteries)
· Size (mm): 134 × 11.3 diameter
· Weight: 13.8g with battery
· Power Source: 1 x 1.55V button cell battery (SR626W, 377 or IEC-SR66)
· Ink Cartridge: 2.3mm diameter x 67 mm length
View the video guide here!
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: 500 MHz Pentium III or better
- Memory: 128MB minimum
- Hard Drive: 32MB Free Space
- CD-Rom Drive
- USB Port