Dragon Professional Group v15
- Customer Reviews
If you work in a corporate environment, Dragon Professional Group is the perfect documentation productivity solution for you and your staff.
While Dragon Home or Premium editions offer many great features for residential users, and Dragon Professional Individual is great for a single user only, Dragon Professional Group provides powerful, enterprise-ready capabilities for easily deploying speech recognition across multiple users to drive higher documentation productivity.
Dragon Professional Group enterprise-ready speech recognition software enables fast, accurate dictation with robust customization features to improve documentation productivity for multiple users within an organisation—whether they’re in the office or on the road. This powerful solution, which provides support for Citrix virtualized environments, helps corporations work smarter and more efficiently for bottom-line results. Fast, easy deployment, customization and management Dragon Professional Group, along with Nuance Management Centre, enables administration across multiple Dragon users to save time and reduce support needs. The enterprise-ready solution makes it easy for IT administrators to:
- Customize the installation and deployment to multiple computers
- Manage and maintain (modify, repair, upgrade, remove) Dragon and all associated user profiles and configurations
You can deploy Dragon to multiple desktops using the built-in Windows
Installer (MSI) with customized options. Because all Dragon Professional custom commands and vocabularies can be shared, it’s fast and easy to push out customization updates as needed.
The solution’s centralised administration features allow you to track which employees have created user profiles and control where they are stored to facilitate license management compliance. With control over all user configurations, you can more efficiently schedule maintenance tasks, such as tuning using the Acoustic and Language Model Optimizer.
The solution’s centralized administration features allow you to track which employees have created user profiles and control where they are stored to facilitate license management compliance. With control over all user configurations, you can more efficiently schedule maintenance tasks, such as tuning using the Acoustic and Language Model Optimiser.
Drive productivity with custom commands
Dragon Professional Group makes it easy for organizations to create custom commands to automate repetitive or manual processes, integrate them into existing workflows, and share them across the user community. Because these custom commands can be distributed to multiple users, employees are able to use them for immediate productivity gains instead of having to create them on their own.
Dragon Professional Group offers many options for creating custom commands to meet your workflow needs:
- Open-ended custom commands: Dragon Professional Group allows for custom command types that support open-ended dictation, letting you to end the command’s name with any word or phrase in Dragon’s vocabulary, as opposed to a word or phrase from a defined list of command variables. This enables users to have, for instance, commands that search for given words within their company’s intranet (similar to the built-in search commands such as “search Wikipedia for…”).
- Dragon Templates: Filling out forms and files that have fields can be a challenge, but Dragon Professional Group makes it easy to complete thetask using your voice. With the ability to add variable fields to a templatein any text document, Dragon Professional Group speeds and simplifiesthe process of filling in commonly used forms. You just have to say “NextField” to navigate to each form field.
- Macro Recorder: Use Dragon’s Macro Recorder to record your keystrokesand mouse-clicks, and then save the series of actions under a single voice command. This is a great feature for instantly executing commonly-used tasks that would normally require a series of multiple commands or hand actions.
- Step-by-Step Commands: The Step-by-Step option in Dragon’s command-creation wizard lets you automate a series of actions (such as launching applications or invoking certain application features). This feature makes it easy to automate an action or series of actions with a single voice command, even if you’re not a programmer.
Advanced Scripting: Those with some programming knowledge can use Dragon’s VBA-like advanced scripting to voice-enable specific custom functions on the computer in order to better integrate with your existing applications and Workflows.
Increase dictation accuracy with custom vocabularies
Depending on their industry, business, department, or role, different employees use different vocabulary on the job. For example, people who work in the insurance industry would use distinctly different words, phrases and acronyms than those who work in government. Likewise, people in marketing roles would use different terminology than those in manufacturing.
Dragon Professional Group lets you add custom words with any preferred formatting properties directly to the vocabulary so the software accurately types your dictation the way you want it to appear. You can import and export these vocabularies as needed—in formats such as XML—for easy sharing of customizations across specific user groups, departments, or the entire organization. Multiple vocabularies can be created, and managed by administrators to meet employee requests.
Enhance productivity for on-the-go employees
With roaming profiles and preferences stored and synchronized in a central network location, users can dictate from different computers on the network without having to create and train new profiles and preferences at each location. Users can even continue to use Dragon even if the network is unavailable. If HTTP roaming is configured, the administrator can manage security by setting up username and password authorization for specific user profiles.