- Customer Reviews
For visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations, use Inspiration 9, the ultimate thinking and learning tool. Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views.
Visualize & Develop Ideas. Understand & Retain Concepts.
Inspiration makes it easy to create webs, idea maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organisers, process flows, and other diagrams for thinking, organising and writing. Use these proven visual thinking and learning techniques to brainstorm ideas, explore and explain relationships, and integrate new knowledge with what you already know. Inspiration encourages deeper, more critical thinking and that improves creativity, comprehension and retention.
Plan & Organize Written Work
Get organised and think through projects and assignments more effectively using Inspiration’s Outline View. Structure your work for planning and writing. Brainstorm and organize ideas. Gather and keep track of research information and develop a logical flow for written and oral communication. With Outline View, you can quickly develop main and supporting ideas and add detail helping you write to a purpose. Outlining, paired with the integrated visual views, lets you move seamlessly between visual and written expressions of your thinking to expand and refine ideas and produce quality work.
Communicate & Present Knowledge
Communicate what you’ve learned with Inspiration’s Presentation Manager. Use the content you’ve developed in Diagram, Map and Outline Views and expand your work into more thoughtful and compelling presentations and final projects. Inspiration provides all the tools to create organized, polished, formal presentations that convey ideas clearly and demonstrate your understanding and knowledge. Use the FREE Inspiration Presenter to show your presentation easily on any Macintosh® or Windows® computer.
Use Inspiration for All of Your School Projects
Enhance & Improve Your Work
· Build vocabulary and accurately express your intended message with the Word Guide, an integrated dictionary and thesaurus.
· Include videos and record and play sound in your diagrams, outlines and presentations to add multimedia impact.
· Add hyperlinks to web pages, files and other Inspiration documents to gather research or organize larger team projects.
Share Your Work
· Print your work from Diagram, Map and Outline Views and from the Presentation Manager.
· Transfer your work to a word processor to streamline and support project completion.
· Save documents as PDFs.
· Use the Site Skeleton® export to transform diagrams into HTML web sites.
· Export diagrams and mind maps as .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp or .wmf files to insert in other materials.
Use Inspiration to its Full Potential
· Templates provide guidelines and help you start projects quickly.
· On-demand Training Videos show you how to use Inspiration’s most commonly used tools.
· A built-in help system provides assistance when you have questions about how to use Inspiration 9.
· Examples give you ideas on how Inspiration can be used across the curriculum.
Inspiration is also available to be installed in Concurrent Multi User Licence Packs (listed below) or as an all site licence for colleges of universities. Please contact us for more information.
New, reduced prices on all multiple computer licences!