- Customer Reviews
The Echo™ Smartpen records everything you hear, write and draw. Later, simply tap on your notes to replay the recording so you can find what you need, instantly.
2GB of memory can hold over 200 hours of audio. Actual recording time varies by audio quality setting.
Record and Play Back
Remember everything you write and hear. Then replay the recorded audio by tapping directly on your notes.
Save and Search
Save your notes to your computer. Search for words within your notes.
Send and Share
Share your notes and recordings either publicly or privately. Pencasts can be sent as an email or embedded in a website, blog, or on Facebook.
Do More with Apps
Learning a language? Need study help? Like music? Need to save time?
Customize your Smartpen with games, reference guides and productivity tools to help you do more with your Smartpen. Customise your Smartpen with downloadable applications available at livescribe.com
What You Get
- Echo™ Smartpen with 2GB of memory and included applications (actual user available memory will be less)
- Livescribe™ Desktop software for Mac or Windows (download)
- 500 MB of personal online storage
- Starter dot paper notebook
- USB Docking Cradle
- Interactive Getting Started Guide
- Smartpen Tips and Tricks
- Two ink cartridges (including one pre-installed in the Echo Smartpen)
- Two Smartpen caps
What You Need
- Intel-based Mac with OS X 10.5.5 or later
- Windows XP with SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or later
- 600 MHz CPU or higher
- 300 MB free disk space
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
The Echo Smartpen only works with Livescribe dot paper, which can be purchased separately or printed free through the Livescribe desktop software