- Customer Reviews
Skoog Music - a bouncy and brilliant invention created to make music inclusive for all.
The Skoog is the ideal device for children, adults, musicians, special needs, rock stars, therapists, teachers to be creative with sound and to make music.
Skoog removes the barriers to music which are posed by the difficulty of mastering standard instruments so that nobody is left out and everyone has fun.
For details on how Skoog can help with specific learning difficulties, please click here.
Videos of Skoog in action
Introduction to Skoog
SEN pupil playing with mainstream ensemble
- Designed specifically for special needs and therapeutic music practice
- Helps develop musical expression and communication skills
- Ideal for promoting inclusive music in education
- Improves motor skills, coordination and control
- Supports sensory integration
- An excellent resource for multi-sensory learning and ICT
- USB connection - just plug in and play!
- Soft and tactile surface, inclusive for all users
- MAC and PC compatible
- Adjustable Sensitivity and a range of customiseable options
- Extensive range of Physical Modeling Synthesis, Sampling and Midi sound options
- 1x Skoog USB controller
- 1 x CD inc. - Skoogmusic Software (MAC and PC compatible) with Skoog user manual and Quick start guide.
- All future software updates from the Skoogmusic website